AWS Full Stack Developer
- CGI has an immediate need for a MF AWS Full Stack Developer to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations.
- Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time.
- When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
- This is a Sr. AWS Java Developer (Full Stack) position for multi-family applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing high level, detailed design for application components, for developing application code to implement business and technical requirements, for developing and executing unit test cases, for supporting the migration of code through various environments, and for supporting user testing.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 10 yrs+ IT Industry experience
- Senior-level enterprise-level Java developer
- Minimum of 3yrs – 4yrs experience with either Struts or Spring MVC, and Hibernate
- Experience with AngularJS or other front-end web application framework
- Experience with creating and consuming both SOAP-based and RESTful Web Services
- Strong working experience with core Java APIs
- Experience with configuring and deploying software on WebLogic and/or JBoss
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience in Oracle from a Java development standpoint
- Ability to write batch or standalone jobs
- Experience in Unix scripting
- Experience in DB/SQL
- Good communication skills
- Experience with AWS is a must. AWS Certification is a must
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: February 28, 2023
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
Job Type: Full-time