AWS DevSecOps Engineer
• Implement several common continuous deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing.
• Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, effort and time necessary.
• Responsible for automating platform deployments, including DEV, TEST and PROD.
• Provide hands-on support for CI/CD and other automation initiatives (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Bamboo, Jenkins or similar technologies).
• Deploy updates, fixes and patches as needed.
• Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service and Amazon EC2 Container Registry) and decide which technology best fits a given scenario.
• Report on analytics regarding software and hardware usage.
• Monitor all systems for health (e.g. Datadog, New Relic, etc.).
• Assist other engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of various teams.
• Provide level 2 technical support.
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
• Develop scripts/tools to automate duties where possible.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
• Must be able to use AWS Code Pipeline or Jenkins with an ability to program in Python and Lambda.
• Must have experience with Ansible or Terraform as well.
• Solid understanding of and experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure as well as applications in cloud environments.
• Experience with identifying and implementing automation for CI/CD.
• Experience with scripting in Bash, Python, Groovy or Ruby.
• Experience with open technologies like Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, DevSecOps and related Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Jenkins, GitHub, Puppet, Git and others.
• Experience working with XML, JSON and YAML for configuration.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Understanding of federal cybersecurity guidance such as NIST SP 800-37, Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems: a Security Life Cycle Approach and NIST 800-137, Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply