- As a key member of the Cloud Infrastructure team, the AWS Cloud Engineer will be charged with designing, building and migrating infrastructure, software, and services on the AWS platform, ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- This person will evangelize and educate customers on the value proposition of AWS as well and aid in creating world-class solutions built on AWS.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Architecting/operating innovative solutions built on AWS
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures and optimize applications for AWS
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 'Hands-on keyboard' AWS implementation experience across a broad range of AWS services.
- Must have in depth AWS development experience (IAM, Lambda, CloudFormation,S3,CodeCommit,CodePipeline,CloudWatch,CloudTrail)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code
- Hands-on AWS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as: Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Environment and application automation
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
- Experienced in developing code with Python, JSON,YAML
- Experienced in developing test plan, test cases, baselines, and conducting end-to-end testing.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 09, 2022
Application Deadline: July 11, 2022
Job Type: Full-time