AWS Developer (Angular)
• Work on cloud transformation effort, move application components to AWS, update code, create/run CICD pipeline.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to the original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration, and team retrospectives.
• Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in the cloud platform, test, and promote new or updated features.
• 2+ years’ experience Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Spring Security
• Competent in distributed systems design and implementation. Experience with Object-Oriented Design and test-driven development.|
• Must be familiar with working in a Federated Access AWS environment
• Understanding of information security scanning and monitoring tools
• Advanced proficiency in unit testing/Mockito as well as coding in Java 8 and Spring Boot technologies
• Experience in testing automation using Junit/Mockito, Cucumber
• Hands-On experience with database development using SQL
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment
• Experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle
• Experience working in Agile environment, preferably SAFe
• Superior time management and work organization
• Strong verbal and oral communication
• Work as a team in a fast paced agile environment
• Passion for continuous improvement and learning
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply