AWS Data Engineer
AWS Data Engineer will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
- Work with technical development team and team lead to understand desired application capabilities.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Work within and across Agile teams to test and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Candidate would develop applications in AWS - data and analytics technologies including but not limited to Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM.
- Working to integrate open source components into data-analytic solutions
- Working with vendors to enhance tool capabilities to meet enterprise needs
- Willingness to continuously learn & share learnings with others
THIS POSITION REQUIRES:
- Candidate should have Hands on experience with AWS services such as Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Scala, Java etc)
- Experience in ETL / Data application development and version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience delivering and operating large scale, highly visible distributed systems.
- Knowledge of IAC using terraform is preferred.
- Snowflake MPP and graph database experience is preferred but not mandatory.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Java or Python or Scala
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 25, 2022
Application Deadline: August 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time