AWS Data Engineer
- Candidate will get an opportunity to work with a highly skilled team on the latest technologies.
- It helps the candidate to shape the career with matured agile project delivery, sophisticated Tech stack process.
- Leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry.
- CGI is seeking an AWS Data Engineer who can bring in expertise and industry standard methodologies define better development.
- This position is based in Lafayette, LA (Highly Preferred) but can be performed in any CGI office in the US in a Hybrid Model.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Resource will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
- Work with technical development team and team lead to understand desired application capabilities.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Work within and across Agile teams to test and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Develop applications in AWS - data and analytics technologies including but not limited to Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM.
- Candidate would need to do development using application development by lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- Working to integrate open-source components into data-analytic solutions.
- Working with vendors to improve tool capabilities to meet enterprise needs.
- Willingness to continuously learn & share lessons with others.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Candidate should have Hands on experience with AWS services such as Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Scala, Java etc)
- Experience in ETL / Data application development and version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- 5 - 7 years' experience delivering and operating large scale, highly visible distributed systems.
- Knowledge of IAC using terraform is helpful.
- Snowflake MPP and graph database experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://cgi.jobs/locations/lafayette-la/jobs/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 11, 2023
Application Deadline: December 14, 2023
Job Type: Full-time