AWS Data Engineer
• Candidates with the skills (not all but some) AWS Step Functions, S3, Glue, EMR, Redshift, Dynamo DB, Aurora, Athena, Big data on AWS.
• AWS data services, Hadoop, Pyspark,
• Secondary Skill: Glue, Data Pipe Line, Databricks, Virtual Machine
• Role Description: Design & develop solution on AWS Cloud for data lake/integration using PaaS services like Glue, data pipe line etc Hadoop, Pyspark platform.
• 7+ years of work experience with ETL, and business intelligence AWS data architectures.
• 3+ years of hands-on Spark/Scala/Python development experience.
• Experience developing and managing data warehouses on a terabyte or petabyte scale.
• Experience with core competencies in Data Structures, Rest/SOAP APIs, JSON, etc.
• Strong experience in massively parallel processing & columnar databases.
• Expert in writing SQL.
• Deep understanding of advanced data warehousing concepts and track record of applying these concepts on the job.
• Experience with common software engineering tools (e.g., Git, JIRA, Confluence, or similar)
• Ability to manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Dynamic team player.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply