Automation Tester (SDET II)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze Business and Functional Requirements, Features, User Stories for creating test cases.
- Create manual and automation test scripts for GUI or services, and database validation.
- Create automation scripts to integrate into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Execute manual and automation test scripts.
- Maintain manual and automation test scripts for regression testing.
- Log and track problems (bugs).
- Assist developer with debugging prod incidents.
- Perform data validation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with globally distributed teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenide/Selenium, Maven, SoapUI and Jenkins.
- Experience with automation testing of enterprise level web and client/server applications.
- Proficiency with Java or other applicable object-oriented language.
- Good understanding of Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks.
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Knowledge of test management tools such as JIRA Xray, ALM, Octane, or a similar tool is desirable.
- Knowledge of testing types (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
- Experience working in Financial industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High-energy, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to provide results with minimal supervision.
- Able to write, present information, and respond to questions from stakeholders.
- Contribute individually and as a member of a team
- Knowledge on usage of AWS SDK libraries for automation will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 04, 2022
Application Deadline: June 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time