• Design, implement and maintain advanced automated test scripts using various tools.
• Work with Business customers to develop scripts that will be input to automation scripts.
• Responsible for ensuring the timely and high-quality release of software products to our clients.
• Develop and integrate test automation utilities.
• Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software.
• Support continuous integration processes
• Research and report issues and defects in a problem tracking system (ALM or JIRA).
• Maintain effective daily communication with team members via stand-up meetings, documentation and status reports.
• Serve as a technical expert on software testing with automation framework and lead other testers.
• Work independently to document and update test plans and produce test summary reports for each software release and provide testing results to team leads.
• The ability to work in the US indefinitely is required for this role (permanent residency or US Citizenship).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Experience working on Lambda, S3, Step functions
• Good Knowledge on low-code/no-code platforms
• Prior experience doing automated testing in an Agile testing team is a must.
• Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins or others)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 15, 2021
Application Deadline: August 16, 2021