Automation Field Service Technician
@ Sync Automation
· Assemble and test automation equipment. (PLC based, electronic, and pneumatic)
· Install new equipment at customer’s facility and ensure full functionality.
· Work in a professional manner, with customers, to test malfunctioning or damaged equipment so as to determine the nature and scope of the malfunction and affect a suitable solution.
· Submit completed, detailed, and comprehensive service reports for customer invoicing.
· Willing to work long hours, 12+, on short notice for extended amounts of time.
· Willing to work in the following environments, offshore marine, refinery/plant, factory floor, remote land-based locations, etc.
· Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college / technical school, or 5+ years of relevant on the job experience preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office Software.
· Experienced in current popular PLC and touchscreen programming software packages. (Connecting, upload, download, online troubleshooting)
· Experience with common automation communication mediums and protocols. (Ethernet, microwave, Wi-Fi, satellite, serial rs-232/422/485, etc.)
· Detail oriented, punctual, self-motivated and possess good organizational skills.
· Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
· Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues / malfunctions.
· Ability to meet the physical demands of this job: stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, move up to 50 pounds, etc.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://tinyurl.com/56wuskt2
Visit Site to Apply