Assistant Product Manager
Using provided reporting tools, analyze the business and maximize profitability within each category
Develop the merchandise business plan, including all phases of initial merchandise selection, pricing promotion, and vendor negotiations
Analyze market conditions and industry trends to develop new product offerings
Monitor the marketplace for competitive product information, especially pricing, recommending and instituting changes accordingly
Develop key products and programs to meet long-term customer needs
Strategize and develop marketing materials and promotions to successfully launch new products
Marketing responsibilities, including paginating seasonal brochures and catalogs, along with proofing copy and artwork and seeing it through completion
Manage vendor relationships; strategically purchase new products and promote via web and print marketing accordingly
- Has the ability to manage projects to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project planning skillset.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management and other departments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to access information using automated systems (e.g., Windows-based computer)
- Ability to make oral and written presentations with confidence in a clear, unbiased manner
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to deal with people and maintain an effective harmonious department
- Ability to make decisions to achieve desired results
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 12, 2021
Application Deadline: June 11, 2021