Asset Management Systems Business Analyst
- CGI is seeking junior functional resources to support the migration of an organization at a government agency to CGI’s asset management system and the subsequent integration of said software with the agency’s financial management system.
- The resource will be a member of the migration functional team and assist the organization through the migration functional activities, including configuration, as-is process identification, to-be process definition, detailed designs, process re-engineering, conversion, testing, and training.
- They should have an understanding and demonstrated knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Knowledge of federal asset management best practices, processes and procedures would be preferred.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The individual will be involved in a variety of functional and business process tasks to meet the client objectives. This may include:
- Analyzing and identifying current business processes and system functionality to determine the best methods for meeting migration objectives
- Creating documentation, written policies, and standard operating procedures for distribution to all individuals involved in the migration process
- Participating in configuration sessions and to-be process definition meetings with the migrating organization
- Developing design documentation based on customer requirements that will be leveraged to develop functionality
- Testing system functionality and troubleshooting system errors
- Providing desk side support to users as they complete work in Sunflower
- Participating in meetings with system stakeholders to solicit and consolidate feedback on the system and business processes in use
- Developing business process efficiencies for the client both prior to implementation and post-implementation
- Additional tasks as necessary to meet customer objectives
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Familiarity with the organization, roles, and systems involved in the federal financials process (Asset Management preferred)
- Experience in implementation and support of a federal IT system (Asset Management preferred)
- Experience training novice/new users on an IT system (Asset Management preferred).
- Experience and comfort facilitating meetings, training sessions, and group presentations
- Comfort presenting to clients
- Strong writing skills and prior experience developing agendas, minutes, and presentation materials
- Demonstrated skills in the development/execution of SOPs, QRGs and step-by-steps
- Proficient in testing and documentation of IT System functionality (Asset Management preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues and present to the client a variety of options to resolve the issue
- Demonstrated ability to utilize available resources to research issues/topics that are unfamiliar with
- Demonstrated ability to work both in a team environment as well as individually when needed
- Strong analytic thinking skills
- Demonstrated Experience in CGI's Sunflower solution or another asset management solution is preferred.
- Prior experience working on automated data migration efforts.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Business Analysis
- Solution Analysis
- Change Management
- Requirements Analysis
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 16, 2023
Application Deadline: June 16, 2023
Job Type: Full-time