Assembly and Test Lead
@ Westfield Fluid Controls
- Performs assembly and test of sub-assemblies and finished goods.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with various hydraulic fluids, solvents, and dry nitrogen
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine material requirements and assembly instructions
- Assemble units, including the use of fixtures and other aids
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, bonding, resistance factors and record results
- Performs honing and lapping operation as necessary to achieve performance requirements
- Confers with engineers to resolve production problems
- Tests and calibrates parts to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to read ANSI Y 14.5 prints
- Ability to use light powered electrical or mechanical tools, including hand tools
- Maintain good housekeeping habits
- Participates in problem solving and continuous improvement efforts
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 10 years’ experience in aerospace manufacturing
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://opportunities.ledfaststart.com/global/en/westfield-fluid-controls
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 09, 2022
Application Deadline: June 09, 2022
Job Type: Full-time