• As a Front End Lead Developer, must be in a position to define and establish best practices around SPA development.
• Should hit the ground and develop the angular components in a rapid fashion and work independently without supervision.
• Recommend UI designs and layouts to the team and business.
• Should be in position to mentor and coach the teams.
• Will be able to resolve blockers from team around SPA development and API Integration.
• Perform code reviews from other team members and make sure team is up to the expectation.
• Actively contribute to software development strategy and product roadmap specific to application development
• Drive solution design thought leadership, for a customer –centric perspective
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements into meaningful end to end solutions
• Understand functional specifications and use case designs.
• Application Development Responsibilities to support and integrate back end APIs.
• Implements technical changes to improve the team's effectiveness
• Plan out system enhancement implementation roadmap
• Resolve conflicting priority among projects and ad-hoc requests
• Coordinates with team resources to integrate project with other applications and releases and ensure appropriate skillset alignment and staffing
12+ years of front end development using HTML, CSS and Java Script or similar.
8+ years of hands on and sound knowledge in SPA development using Angular v2-9
8+ years of hands on experience in Type Scripting.
5+ years of sound knowledge and working experience in reactive programming.
Ability to understand existing jQuery scripts and bring that to SPA.
8+ years of API integration and addressing challenges.
Understanding of Devops
Monitoring Tools – Splunk, Dynatrace, APM, Cloudwatch
Driver and not a follower
Willingness to learn & take up challenges
Problem Solving skills – Provide solutions and ability to justify
Hands-On with Programming languages namely Spring, TypeScript, NodeJS, Angular…
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
(HTML, CSS and Java Script)
RxJS or NgRx
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply