• Take a lead role in design, development and maintenance of reporting templates and dashboards.
• Evaluate existing templates for improving visualization and report viewing experience.
• Establish and promote application and report development uniformity.
• Interface with other senior roles for data modeling, performance metrics, requirements analysis and design
• Develop / tune SQL queries and report efficiencies
• Identify missing elements for BI reporting and help address reporting gaps
• Present results, demonstrations, and/or status to federal client managers
• Presenting proactive ideas of different ways to present data for more effective user adoption,
• Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience or Masters and 2 years of experience in the IT industry
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working on BI development projects using an analytics tools such as WebFOCUS, Business Objects, Microstrategy, or similar
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SQL and Databases such as DB2, Oracle, Teradata
• Must be US Citizen
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
• Experience with other development environments and languages (SQL, Java, Python, .NET, C#)
• Ability to quickly understand government specific architectures, existing and proposed, and provide/propose solutions for technical problems
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively interface with the team,stakeholders, and developers
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
Ability to work independently if required
Knowledge of Accounting, Financial applications, and HR is desirable
Previous experience with Momentum is a plus
• In depth understanding of Business Intelligence solutions (statistics, graphics, complex reporting)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply