Analyst IT Systems
@ Workstrings International
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains IT functionality of a custom software application to support the business needs of WSI and other Superior business units
- Analyzes system and designs solution based changes to meet Business Unit needs
- Responsible for data conversions and updating and enhancing system to meet BU needs
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
- Encodes project requirements by converting work-flow information into computer language
- Programs the computer by entering coded information
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests and modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND BEHAVIORAL ABILITIES
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Advanced programming skills.
- Competent to work on most phases of applications programming activities.
- Problem solving skills with attention to details.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally within the organization.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
EDUCTION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer programming or other related field of study;
- Entry level with at least one (1) or more years of IT or programming experience, or data management in the Oilfield Rental Tool Industry preferred.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: December 16, 2021
Application Deadline: January 19, 2022