Advertising Sales Associate
@ Cox Communications
- You’ll build/maintain great relationships with customers (both internal and external). These customers will help you rock your sales quota. We call that a win/win.
- You’ll learn all about our products, and then help us develop the advertising campaigns that will help achieve our client’s marketing goals.
- You’ll also create customized presentations and proposals and participate in sales pitches. Oh yeah, and the part every sales associate loves: closing the deal. That’s all you…with a little help from your friends, of course.
- You’ll find and pursue your own leads, as well as qualified prospects warmed up by our Business Development Team. You’ll also develop relationships by repping Cox at local business networking and charity events.
- We’ll also count on you to complete our Sales Associate Program structured curriculum- which will help bring you up to speed on the latest industry tools, B2B sales approaches and account relationship management strategies.
- You’re a gifted communicator, whether you’re dealing with a client or colleague one on one, in a team environment, or on your feet leading a presentation.
- You’re curious, and get that listening is a big part of communicating.
- Even though you’re a self-starter, you love working with a team and bring an ego-free air of confidence to your work that fits well with a culture of mutual respect.
- You’re people-focused, you appreciate having your voice heard and value the input of others.
- You thrive on a sense of work-community, spending your days with colleagues you love hanging out with.
- You appreciate flexibility and a workplace that supports it.
- You feel at home in an environment that allows you – even invites you – to learn from your mistakes and grow as you go.
- Multiple projects? No sweat. You know how to prioritize to-do’s so you can handle the heat.
- Ambitious deadlines and fast-paced work environments get you jazzed – because it gives you a chance to do what you do best: exceed goals and blow away expectations.
We would love to know that you’ve got this kind of criteria under your belt if you’re going to consider this gig.
- 1+ year of experience in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Support, etc.)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Valid driving license, good driving record and reliable transportation
And while not required, these are definite plusses:
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (Marketing, Business, Communications).
- Solid understanding of marketing principals and applications in business
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Certification and/or Google Ad Words Certified a plus
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/businesses/cox-communications/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: December 28, 2021
Application Deadline: January 28, 2022