Active Directory Engineer/PKI Certificate Manager
• Perform an assessment of client's infrastructure and ICAM program and provide input to comprehensive report
• Analyze Active Directory architecture and settings and identify gaps.
• Perform identity data correlation and provide reports to client.
• Work with clients to update data in Active Directory.
• Contribute to preparing "runbooks" with instructions and settings for agency systems administrators.
• Customize PowerShell scripts to perform data sanitation, configuration and GPO policies.
• Develop and maintain repeatable processes documents that govern the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of identity authorization processes.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of related experience.
• 3+ years experience with configuring and managing Active Directory and PKI Certs, including design, configuration and deployment.
• Knowledge of HSPD-12/PIV/CAC, FIPS 201, FICAM, NIST SP 800-53, FISMA, NSTIC, and other federal ICAM-related directives, standards and mandates.
• FICAM, PIV and PIV-I implementation experience.
• Proficiency in PowerShell scripting.
• Unix server administration experience.
• Experience implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) with Active Directory.
• 2+ years experience supporting authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, etc.).
• Strong communication skills to interact with IT staff and stakeholders.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply