Accounts Receivable and Rebill Administrator
@ Workstrings International
General Purpose of the Job
- This job title is responsible for final invoicing of repairs on the closeout of all jobs.
- Responsible for Sale of Lost or Damaged equipment and Asset disposal and additional job duties as assigned.
- This individual works with different areas of the Operations group as well as the Sales/Marketing Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracking of newly closed and ongoing jobs and adding to rebill report (excel report)
- Billing of repairs on closeout of jobs – review, research, access damages
- Compile all chargeback information and create invoices
- Cleanup of entire job before closing once invoice has been sent to Accounting Clerk and posted
- Communicate with vendors to obtain costs associated with repairs, lost or damaged beyond repair equipment
- Monthly log kept on all repair invoices including invoices from Service Company Rebill Administrator
- Tie back and tracking of Purchase orders to their corresponding AFE number
- Reviewing billing tickets for pricing accuracy, sale items & inspection charges
- Contacting customers in regards to past due invoices and obtaining current status
- Credit checks as designated for addition of new customers
- Submitting EDI invoices through customer portals
- Assisting with monthly close-out activities as needed
- 5 years' experience in billing/accounting practices preferred.
Technical and Behavioral Abilities
- Fully proficient in MS Word/Excel
- Ability to learn new programs
- Knowledge of billing/accounting practices
- Good communication skills, ability work well with others, good organization skills, ability to handle and complete multiple tasks at once, effective time management and the ability to manage workload.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: March 21, 2022
Application Deadline: June 23, 2022
Job Type: Full-time