Accounting Administrative Assistant
@ Delta Media Corporation
Delta Media Corporation is looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill the full-time role of Accounting / Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate is a team player who is professional, approachable, helpful, and excited to be a part of the team. Candidates should have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Receptionist Duties/Answering Phones/Assisting Customers as needed
- Assisting management staff with daily tasks.
Salary Range: TBD
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Advanced in Quickbooks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills with effective multitasking, organizational, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
DELTA MEDIA CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
How to Apply:
All resumes should be sent to: BETH BRISCOE
Location: Carencro, LA
Date Posted: May 04, 2022
Application Deadline: June 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time