@ Louisiana Energy and Power Authority
- Louisiana Energy and Power Authority is seeking an individual with experience in governmental, private, or public accounting.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and preparing and reviewing financial reports.
- Knowledge in Peachtree, Excel, and excellent communication skills a plus.
- Defined Benefit Retirement Plan
- Paid health insurance
- Life insurance based on compensation
- Flex Time
- Paid Sick and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
Salary Range: Minimum pay of $21.17/Hr
Necessary Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
- Knowledge of day-to-day accounting
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Skills in Peachtree, Microsoft Excel, and pivot tables
- Ability to gather and analyze fiscal data and prepare journal entries and monthly schedules
How to Apply:
Apply in person at 210 Venture Way, Lafayette, LA, 70507 or through email to email@example.com
Applications can be found online at https://lepa.com/job-notices/
The deadline for applications is 12:00 noon on August 17, 2022.
A LEPA application must be submitted but can be accompanied by a resume
Visit Site to Apply
Location: 210 Venture Way, Lafayette, LA, 70507
Date Posted: August 04, 2022
Application Deadline: August 17, 2022
Job Type: Full-time