We are looking for a skilled Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You will be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with customers and build them into long-term profitable relationships. The Account Executive is responsible for providing an excellent customer experience during all interactions. The primary description of these interactions is greeting the customer, accurately entering orders, offering substitutions, solutions, cross-selling, up-selling, handling customer inquiries, and updating customer profiles in the customer relationship management system. We are looking for positive outgoing individuals who are looking to build a career in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and provide superior service through all channels (Phone, Email, Web, Fax, etc).
- Deliver exceptional service recovery after a failure has occurred
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system.
- Proficient in order entry skills, recording customer information and product ordered
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, returned items and all service inquiries
- Identify and process specific department errors
- Make copies of invoices or other documents when requested
- Provide technical assistance to customer or route call to the appropriate person
- Attend on site meetings with customers
- Work proficiently with Microsoft Excel
- Facilitate or assist with necessary training of associates
- Must maintain an Effective rating on goals
- Assist with sales overflow calls
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Good Mathematical and organizational skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation
- Ability to catch on quickly and retain information for order processing and customer fulfillment.
- Ability to assess and take control of situations
- Ability to handle more than one job task
- Strong Critical thinking skills
- Computer keyboarding, navigation of web-based applications, and basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions both verbal and written, in English
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations
- Positive attitude and Energetic
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile to assist customers
- Conflict resolution skills
- Positive Outlook, Attention to detail and Follow through
- An extensive training course will provide on the job training. Successful completion of this training is required
- Participate in required Stuller sponsored trainings
- High school diploma or equivalent
How to Apply:
Apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 20, 2021
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021