.Net/VB Mid Level Developer (AWS)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Create or update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- 2+ years of development experience with Java 8, Spring boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and REST Web Services is a must.
- Competent in distributed systems design and implementation. Experience with Object-Oriented Design and test-driven development.|
- Advanced proficiency in unit testing and Spring Boot technologies
- Hands-On experience with database development using SQL
- Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment and AWS
- Experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Spring Boot
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 09, 2022
Application Deadline: July 11, 2022
Job Type: Full-time