.NET Full Stack Engineer
• Leverage existing open source frameworks, third party components/libraries, cloud and commercial software to develop robust enterprise solutions.
• Design and Develop Software applications , features and defect fixes
• Champion and practice Agile Principles
• Write Unit Test, Perform Code reviews and participate in Scrum meetings, Contribute to low level design of the features/ user stories.
• Analyze User Stories and Requirements and provide solution design
• Work closely with Dev Team, Test team, Product Manager and Business Analyst to collaborate, review and deliver high quality software applications.
• Have a mindset for best practices like unit testing , code coverage and dev-Ops
• Be able to evaluate performance of applications and deliver solutions which are efficient and performant.
• Enable a 360 degree view of customer-centric information through integration of a multitude of internal/external systems, mobile apps, devices, and data marts.
• Support and enhance existing applications used by consumers as well as operations staff.
• 5 years’ experience working in UX/Product Design, experience designing enterprise or data-heavy applications preferred.
• Experience with Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
• Experience delivering and iterating on creative solutions
• Ability to think creatively and ask questions
• Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Ability to understand and communicate business needs and requirements, especially understanding what users truly need vs. what they believe they need
• Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains a plus
• Experience with Dashboards or Infographics a plus
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply