.NET Developer (Microsoft C#, Azure)
CGI is seeking a .NET Developer (Microsoft C#, Azure) to join our team!
You will need to have experience in the Azure environment using Agile practices, to refactor, maintain, and enhance Microsoft C#, .NET applications and migrate them into the Azure cloud environment.
This will be for an exciting, multi-year project entailing the design, development, and operation of a replacement system for a large, financially focused, and mission-critical legacy system. This system will be developed using the most advanced .NET technologies with C# and SQL and will be cloud-based using highly automated DevSecOps and Azure toolsets.
The client is located in California and most of the effort will be performed in a virtual environment using agile methods.
This is the ideal project for highly talented, experienced professionals seeking development challenges using state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and methods.
All work will be done remotely and you will need to work East Coast hours!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains and improves C# and Python source code.
- Ability to grasp high level objectives and elaborate to detailed requirements.
- Understand and define business processes
- Support applications into Azure cloud environment
- Develops application code, databases and design structures using automated tools
- Integrates converted code, new databases, and interfaces into applications
- Writes unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests
- Performs application software development following Agile Engineering practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience with application development using .NET, C#, Python, SQL Server, and UI technologies and full stack development
- Preference will be given to candidates with either one of the following certificates: Azure Developer, Azure Solution Architecture, Azure Data Engineer; or Azure DevOps certification
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Experience designing and architecting Azure and .NET solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of modern application analysis and design principles
- Experience working in an Agile DevSecOps team environment
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 30, 2021
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021