• Deliver maintainable, testable and reusable production quality code in a corporate financial environment using Agile development practices
• Design and develop market leading solutions by combining technical skills with a solid understanding of business goals
• Produce scripts/scripting to integrate with team’s automated process and tooling for build/deploy
• Work directly with business units to make modifications to existing features and build new prototypes/solutions.
• Uses expertise to solve highly complex defects and issues.
• Optimize application performance and stability by identifying, investigating, and resolving problems ahead of time
• Visualizes, articulates, and conceptualizes solutions to other team members and clients
• Responsible for highly complex system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
• Consistently finds and delivers new ways to develop and improve processes and technology.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Act as a primary contact for development queries and concerns from users
• Perform all responsibilities in accordance with the client's Core Competencies
• Excellent technical and communication skills and ability to interface with all domains and seniority levels in the organization
• Highly proficient with full stack of development skills; including UI, web and middle tier services, and DBMS software development required.
• Proven ability to learn and to deliver solutions in multiple programming languages and technical environments required.
• Strong knowledge of secure coding standards and best practices required.
• Up to date knowledge of design and development tools required.
• Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies required.
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery required.
• Experience in Test Driven Development concepts, methods and tools required.
• Experience with automating standard IT functions like builds and deployments required.
• Experience with source control models and processes required.
• Experience with performance tuning is preferred.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas and SQL queries preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
• Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline, or equivalent work or education-related experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of Software Development experience required.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience developing on the Sitecore platform preferred.
• Proven ability to stay current with emerging technologies and new applications of existing technologies, through work or continuing industry or education involvement required.
• Proven experience collaborating with multiple teams, including business unit teams, to deliver solutions through all aspects of the SDLC required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and build trusted relationships with others
• Demonstrated ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
• Ensures the (external or internal) client’s perspective is a driving force behind their decisions and actions.
• Demonstrated ability to be a collaborative team player with the ability to interact well with all levels of internal and external personnel and adapt to rapidly changing requirements
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply