LEDA Virtual Job Fair
Employers interested in posting their job openings on the LEDA Virtual job fair (at no cost) can send job description, qualifications, and application method to LEDA's Director of Workforce Development by email
Position: Associate Consultant (ERP, Supply Chain) (Enquero)
As an Associate Consultant, you will engage in assignments from problem definition to solution design, all the way to development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and work with teams on project processes, deliverables. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape. Associates work side by side with experienced consultants and engage directly with clients who lead in their industries. You will be provided the tools, raw data, training, coaching, and people resources to help you be successful. You will be a strategic member of the consulting team acting as a central hub for delivery on every ERP project.
Location for this position is Lafayette, Louisiana. This position may require 50-75% travel Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
• A Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution in engineering (any field), Computer Science, Computer Applications, Business (Supply Chain Management) or a related field.
• Desire to move into ERP and Technology Consulting career.
• Solutions-oriented and have exceptional written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Desire to work in a consulting environment that requires regular travel and working with multiple time zones across continents.
• 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain sector
• Experience in any industry leading ERP, with concentration in Supply Chain will be a plus
• Prior Experience in implementing/consulting in ERPs such as SAP, JD Edwards or Oracle E-Business Suite would be added advantage
Resume Prep & Job Search Assistance
Click below to find more information on visiting the local Business & Career Solutions Center at 706 E. Vermilion Street, Lafayette, LA where staff can assist you with resume preparation assistance, job search assistance, and referrals to training and employment opportunities.